Monday, September 14, 2015

SPRING CHALLENGE 2015

I get a little excited as Spring shows it's gorgeous little face, how can you not, with fresh blooms aplenty and an abundance of sunshine and the warm rays of sun enveloping us like a huge warm hug. 

As I am sitting here at my desk with the aroma of sweet lilies and daisies on my desk I am contemplating a few things I would like to achieve this season. A little bucket list of sorts to accomplish before spring is over. First off my list is to exercise more.



My first challenge for myself is that I would like to pick up the pace and start exercising whether it be a walk, a jog around our park next door or a leisurely bike ride. I want to achieve a regular exercise regime. To get off my lazy winter but and get fit. The gorgeous Chantelle who blogs over at Fat Mum Slim started the Good Life Gang group on facebook. A place to hold ourselves accountable with something that we would like to change or do to make our lives better and healthier. Basically for all of us to feel better about ourselves.

Nearly all the members have a fit challenge going with the amount of steps that we walk everyday. I do not own a fitness gadget as yet so i have downloaded Daily Steps App to get me started for me to try and achieve my 10,000 steps. That is my goal to reach 10,000 steps a day. I think it will be a progress in the first week or so to make sure I always have my phone on me and to get a basic understanding of how many steps I achieve on a sedentary daily basis and how much further I have to go to achieve those 10,000 steps. The app may not be as accurate as a fitbit but at least it will give me an idea. 


Have you set yourself in challenges or goals for Spring?





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished