Wednesday, September 30, 2015

MILLERS SEEING ME PROJECT

Have you seen the Millers- 'seeing me project' . Millers are a high street brand for the more mature ladies who have taken the initiative on board to use real ladies from all walks of life for there latest campaign. Millers have opened up with a new initiative, one that should be taken on board for all ages and fashion stores. So we can view styles on every age, shape and size. How great would that be? I find this initiative spectacular for ladies of a mature age, these lovely ladies have lived life and still continue to live a fun vibrant life making the most out of their everyday and taking opportunities by stepping out of their comfort zone.  

The new Millers seeing me project just highlights how amazing and stylish mature ladies from real life are and can be. The new Millers campaign has bought me to reflect on the Advanced Style blog. I have been amazed how the older generation can evoke style finesse and share their own individual and unique style through being their own amazing selves with their own stylish flair. I hope I never lose sight and always stay true myself by dressing in what i want when i want.How amazing are these fabulous ladies in the Miller's campaign? 

I love this behind the scenes look of these 9 amazing ladies being true t themselves.

A little about me

I am 47 and feel fantastic. I have my style down pat with what I love and I feel is me being true to myself and my body shape.

I am happiest when I am with my daughters enjoying a meal together or just laying back on the couch watching a movie.

I am the most comfortable when I feel good and am happy with what I am wearing. I have a new love for makeup now and i am finding new products for my dry skin, helping me feel beautiful inside and out.

I hope my children are happy always.

I am grateful for all the good and bad in my life as this has made me the personI am today.

The best piece I have ever received is be my authentic self always.

Women who inspire me are the ones that take the time to realise that they are beautiful and show kindness.

I would say my style is classic with a little twist of what I love.





I recommend you read Depicting women over 40 as old and frumpy isn’t just wrong, it’s stupid.

How do you feel about seeing real women showcasing their own style for Millers?

Are you over 40, How do you truly feel about yourself and your style?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished