Tuesday, September 29, 2015

HEALTHY LUNCH DELIGHT CHEESE QUESADILLAS

When Nuffnang contacted me to ask if I would like to review the Mission Quinoa and Chia Wraps I jumped at the chance. Quinoa and chia are super foods which enhance our wellbeing. In our house we love mexican for easy weeknight meals but wraps are super versatile and easy for wraps, quesadillas, tacos, perfect for nachos, toasted and broken into pieces in place of crackers with dips for guests or a perfect cheese platter.




I love the fact that these wraps are super easy to pull open and a simple press to close.





Cheese Quesadilla
Place one wrap on a heated sandwich press then top with toppings of your choice. Cheese and baby spinach or avocado, cheese and baby spinach are my favourites for lunch.

Cheese Platter
I toasted one in the sandwich press to and broke it up to include on my cheese platter to enjoy with a glass of wine.

Bought to you by Nuffnang and Mission Foods in accordance with my disclosure policy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished