Wednesday, September 16, 2015

4 SANDALS FOR SPRING FROM SPEND-LESS SHOES

Spring is here and the weather is warm and fabulous. Time to get the tootsies out and ready for baring all. Sandals are easy to wear and go with anything in your closet. It is time to update your shoe robe with new styles for the warmer months ahead.




Four easy ways to pamper your feet at home

I have booked in my pedicure, now what colour to choose? I love vibrant spring colours on my toes for Spring. 

A girl can never have too many sandals. They go with everything.

MIAMI - a t-bar style with a gold metallic feature for a touch of glam. 

LACEN - a gladiator style featuring lace which is featuring throughout this season. Perfect in a metallic gold for a little class.

ENTHRAL - a strappy sandal with a panel across the top and a gold detail featuring on the heel with a zip fasten up the back.

BORLACE - No shoe robe is complete with out a heel to add height and sophistication. These amazing Borlace heels have lace detail with velcro fasten at the ankle. 




Which sandal would you like to add to your shoe robe?

What is your go to spring pedi colour of choice?

linking in with the glam squad




All shoes were gifted by Spend-less Shoes in accordance with my Disclosure Policy



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished