Monday, August 3, 2015

WEEKLY WISHES 03.08.2015

Happy Monday lovelies. Over the weekend I had a fabulous girlie weekend doing loads of walking, exploring, drinking loads of bubbles and building relationships with lovely ladies. 

This has given me insight on how I would like to change and make myself a better person. I would like to change how I react to certain situations and focus on calm. To realise that not everyone is against me and that I am loved for me, myself and I. I have come to the realisation that I feel that I am always being judged and I need to let that feeling go.


How amazing is my beautiful city? I had the opportunity to snap some amazing shots with perfect weather over the weekend.

I would like to share my weekly wishes and goals for the month ahead.  Sharing my idealistic wishes to achieve over the coming weeks in a positive way to hold myself accountable and achieve all that I need to.

I plan on keeping my goals achievable and accessible. I want more from life so I plan to :

- react to certain situations in a clam and resilient manner.

- organise to allocate more time to devote to completing my course at OTEN. 

- to read a book instead of playing on my phone or iPad each night.

- devote at least one hour everyday to my online business Milk and Ivy.

What is on your list this week that you hope to achieve and cross off your TO DO list?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished