Monday, August 24, 2015

BLOGGER + ME SINCERELY JULES

Welcome to Monday a day to renew and refresh ready for the week ahead. 

Today my youngest turns 17. I cannot believe my 'baby girl' (yes she will always be my baby) is just about to embark on her final year of school and get her P's. I am so proud of the beautiful loving and caring young lady she has become whom has loads of friends who generally care for her. Miss B is an avid book reader and is so genuine and kind to all that cross her path. Happy Birthday my lovely. xx

I have always done a 'steal their style' for a 'get the look' feature.  Today I am starting a new theme where I share my style from looks and images from other bloggers. My first is Julie from Sincerely Jules where she featured the snapshot on instagram last week.



Above Julie is wearing double denim with distressed jeans, showcasing leopard print with a neutral handbag.


My take on Julie's style above with a leopard print scarf, a white t-shirt with a black denim (Esprit) jacket and cuffed dark denim jeans (Lee Cooper) with white sneakers from Mimco.


Shop the look -

White t-shirt // Scarf // Vintage Blue Denim Jacket // Dark Indigo Slashed Jeans // Sneakers // Handbag*

I just love Sincerely Jules, her style has always been one of my favourites. I have been following for a number of years. Julie is so stylishly chic. 

Who inspires you?





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished