Thursday, July 2, 2015

FIVE THINGS

I have a few things on my wish list, here are five of them I am currently coveting right now. 


Perusing the intranet can be very dangerous and very endearing all at the same time. 

These super glamorous Kate Spade Tape Dispenser and Stapler from Papier D'Amour. Sure to add a little sophistication and glam to any desk.

I have just fallen in love with these high kick sneakers from Mimco which are currently on sale and come in a multitude of colours. The white and black are my favourites.

By Terry Densiliss Wrinkle Control Foundation which is expensive but I have fallen in love with and is perfect for my skin. I walked into our new Mecca Cosmetic Store and tried it to fall instantly in love with the coverage and staying power. I am still debating if it is worth the $150.00 plus.

A fragrance that I will soon be adding to my collection is Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel

What are 5 things you are loving right now?

Is there something on your list you are currently coveting?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished