Friday, July 10, 2015

CURRENTLY COVETING - NAVY PIECES FROM COUNTRY ROAD

I have a crush on Navy. A tonal palette that I have incorporated into my closet over the last few seasons. I have been admiring a few pieces from Country Road lately. 



There is something luxe and chic about navy a tonal block colour that can be paired back with almost everything. 

I am dreaming of the warmer season heading our way soon to wear these fabulous pieces with a selection of my favourite pants, shorts and jeans I have already in my closet without all the layers. 

Navy suits all skin tones and is less severe than black.

All pieces can be purchased from Country Road and start from $99.95.

Are you a lover of navy?

Do you have any new pieces on your list?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished