Sunday, July 5, 2015

CLASSY + FABULOUS LINK UP WEEKLY CELEBRATION

I hope your Sunday morning is as relaxed as can be and filled with a slow beginning. This week was filled with total relaxation and loads of hot drinks to warm up form the winter chill. I cannot believe July is here and we are over halfway through 2015. 

The Classy + Fabulous linkup is back after a short hiatus. Share your favourite posts form the week.



My favourite way to spend Sunday is downloading the latest Sunday Style Magazine with my first cup of coffee for the day. the best way to ease myself to the perfect Sunday filled with love and relaxing moments with my daughters.

Australia's Next Top Model was announced as Brittany Beattie with Elle Magazine

A must read is Fat Mum Slims Who were you in high school? with Fat Mum Slim

I must make this Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Bake Play Smile

Making me smile are the Newborn Baby Files with Beth at BabyMac

Loving my new LIFE print (above) from The Collective Hub

A must read to be careful with poisons with Sonia Styling

Do not forget to take a Little Sparkle Time


Feel free to link up your favourite blog post of the week. Lets build a classy + fabulous Sunday community by sharing the link up.

Stay classy + fabulous. x




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished