Sunday, July 12, 2015

CLASSY + FABULOUS LINK UP WEEKLY CELEBRATION #7

This week has been eventful and calming as my youngest goes back to school for her last term of Year 11. Boy where has the time gone. In the blink of an eye my baby will have completed all 13 years of schooling. Wow! 

Make sure you snuggle up and brace yourself for the cold snap about to hit. This week I have found some interesting and fun articles to share with you.




The above photo was taken in Pitt Street Mall celebrating Christmas in July.

How often do you replace your make up? I have so much that I do not use that I need to toss in the trash. Here are some signs that it need replacing.

I am loving this gorgeous and vibrant new model who will change the world.


You are invited to add your link with your favourite post form the week. Enjoy the classy + fabulous celebration by visiting other blogs and making their day fabulous by leaving a comment. You just never know how you can make someone feel better.

My favourite - 

I am totally loving this fabulous lady's instagram at the moment.

Mouth watering pinterest account at the moment.

Awesome travelling pic facebook page


Incase you missed it this week on the blog -----

I am offering a giveaway of That Green Italian Wagon

I shared Miss 16 year olds new beauty products

I discovered FOUR new places to eat in Sydney


 FOUR new navy pieces I am loving 

A family favourite healthy snack food


Yesterday I had a few fabulous ours lunching and shopping with Miss R. She bought her first big ticket item since working. A new Macbook Air. 

I am super proud of both my daughters and what wonderful and inspiration young ladies they are.


What was the highlight of you week?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished