Wednesday, July 1, 2015

9 WINTER COATS FOR ALL BUDGETS | LUXE TO LESS

We are heading into the middle of winter and the coats will need to come out loads more to keep us warm and stylish. There is nothing as chic as a coat in winter. There are always a variety of styles and cuts to choose from. I have shared a few of my favourites from Luxe to Less.






Trench Coat - Luxe Armani Jeans Trench from David Jones $342.00 // David Lawrence Kelsey Trench $299.00 // Less Forever New Carmen Double Breasted Trench $139.00.

linking in with the Glam Squad over at Kimba Likes

Have you found a winter coat that you love to wear?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished