Tuesday, July 14, 2015

5 MINUTES WITH KIRSTEN - KIRSTEN AND CO

Tuesday is here again and today I have 5 minutes with Kirsten who blogs over at Kirsten and Co. who shares life sometimes with a fun and loving twist with great recipes for us all to try.


Favourite Quote Mantra. 'Slow and steady wins the race.'

Style Icon is my mum who is always well dressed and looks great for her age.

Timeless beauty kicks in when you hit your 40s. That's when you realise that life is too short to worry about wrinkles.

I cannot live without my credit card. jokes. Of course I couldn't live without my family. But a credit card comes a very close second.

My must have beauty item is the tangle teezer brush.

I currently love shopping at K Mart ( s0 many great homeware bargains)

The colour I love most is black (boring I know), but it goes with everything and it is as bit slimming, so that is a win!

On my wishlist is a new wallet.

I am currently reading a cocktail menu as I am on holidays.

Current must have of the season is a pair of boots.

If I could go anywhere in the world it would be London.

My favourite social media platform a apart form my blog would have to be instagram.

In my carry on luggage i always carry a camera. ( I am a bit addicted to taking photos).

My current fragrance is Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel.

Currently listening to waves crashing in the distance. 

My favourite home space is the cosy couch in our living room.

My favourite item in my closet are my jeans. I live in them.

The kitchen essential I cannot live without is my blender. I make a smoothie every morning.

My favourite app is instagram and the world clock when my husband is away for work.

My favourite never fail recipe is Chocolate Slice. It is quick and easy to make and tastes delicious.

If money were not an option the designer label I would most love to purchase would be Chanel.

Thank you so much Kirsten for taking time for my 5 minutes with feature (especially since your were holidaying at the time in Hawaii). It was so lovely of you to share a little about you. 

You can find Kirsten - Blog // Instagram // Facebook


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished