Wednesday, June 10, 2015

WHAT I WORE | KHAKI + GREY + BLACK

As you are aware I love perusing pinterest to get pinspiration from styling my pieces in different ways. If you are ever stumped on how to style or what to wear head to pinterest and pin away until your heart is content. Choosing styles you love or pieces you need to buy. I love styling from with in pieces I already have in my closet. Not only is it a money saver but those pieces you have stored away can come to the forefront again, as most pieces do come around again, within reason. 





All the pieces I am wearing above are from within my closet, except the bling around my neck. Here I ma wearing a blazer from Review from a number of years ago. A grey t-shirt from Cotton On, still available in store and there cargo pants which were ready to be tossed into a bag for St Vinnies from Levis purchased a number of years ago in Melbourne.


You can get a similar style for less. Shop the blazer at Target for $39.00The V-Neck T-shirt form Cotton On for $14.95. The Cargo pants from Mix Apparel for $29.00.

You can shop the stunning rose gold piece over at Blush & Co. Be careful though the pieces are addictive. 



Do you shop your closet for key on trend pieces?



Linking in with the glam squad over at Kimba Likes





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished