Thursday, June 25, 2015

MY WINTER UNIFORM

I have a uniform. A look I go to often without placing to much thought into how, what or wear. I like that I cling to a certain style or look as this requires less thought and easy to know with I have in my closet. 




My standard style is a pair of jeans, a striped top, a jacket or blazer and converse. I have a few striped tops and I believe you can never have too many, can you? at the moment I am having a huge skinny jeans moment with a little stretch, super comfortable and easy to wear. You cannot go wrong. Converse or sneakers are an essential piece for any ladies shoe robe. Parisian chic and super comfortable.



Striped top from Country Road - but you can find them anywhere depending on your budget.

French Navy Jeans from Witchery  (I cannot live without these) I also have a Lee Cooper pair I purchased from Big W for $29.00.

Hooded Parka from Forever New in Khaki. I have a light weight style that I purchased form Sportsgirl a number of years ago.

Converse I cannot live without these. I just love them and they can be worn with nearly everything.






Striped top from Country Road - but you can find them anywhere depending on your budget.

Blue skinny jeans from Witchery  (I cannot live without these) I also have a Lee Cooper pair I purchased from Big W for $29.00.

Blazer from Target. A blazer is a must have in every closet. Classic styling at its best.

Converse I cannot live without these. I just love them and they can be worn with nearly everything.

Linking in with the Glam Squad

Do you have a favourite style that you turn to on a regular basis?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished