Tuesday, June 2, 2015

MY APP OF THE MOMENT : POCKET

I have new iPhone and I have been down loading and purchasing apps that I love to use. Instead of having every app that i have ever downloaded I am only choosing have the apps that benefit my blog, business and myself. I have just recently downloaded the Pocket App

Do you ever find an article on your facebook feed, articles or a recipe that you would like to try? I do all the time and this app is perfect for collating them all together ready for you to read when you can.


Once you download an article into the pocket app, it is there to read across all your devices, desktop computer, laptop, tablet and of course your phone and the best part is you do not need internet connection to read what you have saved.  You can also streamline all your articles into categories for easy access.

Have you downloaded Pocket?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished