Thursday, June 4, 2015

HOW TO WEAR THE FAUX FUR VEST

Yesterday I spoke about the sleeveless coat today I would like to introduce the faux fur vest. An essential for winter, without loads of layers. Do you overheat easily, like me? I overheat very easily so layering is key for me every winter.

The faux fur vest has been in my wardrobe for a number of years now. Choosing the right one for me was not easy. I tried on so many and was not happy until I purchased one from Forever New. 

The faux fur vest is stylishly chic with a touch of glam. Best of all cruelty free. This piece of statement faux fur is totally on trend adding a little elegance while keeping you toasty without the extra bulk.

You can work the faux fur vest in the office over black pants or a pencil skirt and a black long sleeve top with heels or ankle boots. 

For evening wear the vest with leather pants or coated pants with a silk blouse and your favourite jewels.

A casual daytime look team with a striped top and jeans.

The faux fur is super cozy, easy to wear and comfortable, adding a glam feel with a look that is effortlessly pulled together.





























Take a look at Nikki's styling tips for the faux fur vest here

Do you own a faux fur vest?

How do you love to wear yours?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished