Wednesday, June 24, 2015

DECOR - NAVY LOVE

I have been loving navy so much lately. I am on the lookout for incorporating more in my home. I have navy sofas upstairs and I would like to incorporate this hot on trend colour a little downstairs with a mix of cream and tonal textures.





Navy can be a tricky colour to incorporate into the decor. If you mix with lighter shades then you are sure to succeed in styling your home with pops of navy throughout.

Cushion - simple and effective way to add a little colour contrast to a neutral shade 

Bedding - a quick and easy way to jazz up a bedroom

Pendant shade - perfect for a neutral living area

Bathmat - a little added touch to cosy up a light coloured bathroom

Baskets - Jute baskets perfect for any little space that needs a pick me up.

Tea Towels - easy way to add a touch of navy class

Ottoman - certain to jazz up a little area ready for those sleepovers

A few of my favourite pieces to add a little navy to any space in your home.

Are you a navy lover? 

Do you have this hue around your home?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished