A new App that I have fallen in love with is the Moleskine timepage. An elegant app with a simple and easy to read font.
Moleskine integrates and sychronises with all your calendar providers which is also integrated with current weather forecasts to keep you up to date with the weather wherever you may be.
You can see everything in a continuous flow to know what is ahead for the next week or month.
The app also has integrated maps to let you know where you are going on that particular day.
- Just swipe the day and add a new event
- Place are already suggested for you from Google places
- Location maps can be integrated into your event details
- See transit times by any mode of transportation
- Add text notes to provide more details of the event
- Create reminders to send push notifications
What is your favourite organisation app to keep up with appointments?
Have you used Moleskine? Do you love it as much as I do?