Wednesday, May 6, 2015

MAKE A STATEMENT WITH LEOPARD | LUXE TO LESS

Autumn is coming to a close and the colder temps will soon be knocking at our door. So it is time to start looking for those special statement coats. I am tempted to purchase a leopard print coat for myself, much to my youngest daughters dismay as she is not a fan of the print. Neither was I a few years back and then I started introducing pieces to my wardrobe and I have fallen in love.



Ways to wear this statement piece 

one. Wear with a dress and tights to add a little glam to an everyday ensemble.

two. Wear with black head to toe. The jacket stands on its own as the feature to your ensemble.

three. Take a a style tip from Sincerely Jules and wear a chambray shirt with black jeans and ankle boots.

four. Jeans, leggings, pants with a simple white tee with the print jacket over the top.

five. Go faux fur.































Luxe - Faux fur piece from Coach with detachable collar $1992.83

Less - Forever New Rosemary faux fur coat $149.00 (PS. it has pockets)

More faux fur pieces for you to choose -


I would also like to let you know about a website CupoNation a hive of fantastic discount deals for lifestyle and fashion items for your everyday styling needs and wants. Real discounts for you.


What do you think, will you wear this statement piece this winter?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished