Saturday, May 2, 2015

LINKS I LOVE 03.05.2015

Welcome to my new Sunday feature showcasing my favourite inspirational pieces from the week. Every morning I like to have my first coffee of the day and take a read through my list of blogs (which is continuing to grow as I discover new reads), that I try to read on a daily basis, or at least weekly. It can be a challenge to read so many daily but I try. Sundays are a day for taking time to reflect and catch up from the week, hence why I have curated Classy and fabulous link up party for you to share your favourite post from the week.



Fashion Editor style tips from Harpers Bazaar 


It was a tough week emotionally for many. Sonia Styling shares a few words of wisdom we should all take on board, don't you think?

Dijanna's top 5 styling tips from Wardrobe 101 for Mothers

Coming up with ideas can be difficult, Smaggle has a few suggestions to share.


Shorter shoulder length styles are featuring everywhere lately. The Beauty Department have a style tip for us.

Happy Sunday! xx





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished