Tuesday, May 12, 2015

BEAUTY FILE ROSEHIP OIL

Welcome to Tuesday I hope the week has started off well for you and you are crossing off all your to do lists. My Monday has started off well. I was able to cross off my to do list and organise my time well, which has left me feeling accomplished.

I was recently introduced to Go To Skin care and I am totally in love with every product I have used. You can read about them here. The newest product on Zoe Foster Blake's line is the face hero and I have to say that my skin has improved amazingly. My skin is clearer and I have had compliments about how great i look for my age. 



Which brings me to another product that I have just introduced to my regime - Rose Hip Oil (an ingredient found in Face Hero)

Rosehip oil is one versatile beauty must have. My youngest daughter gets acne quite bad and we have recently taken her to the doctors where she was recommended a gel and antibiotics. She has been applying the gel everyday but just stopped over the weekend as her skin became very dry and we have been applying Rose Hip Oil and exfoliating with a face washer. The Rose Hip Oil has helped break the dryness.

Rosehip Oil is a pressed oil which comes from the seed of a wild rose bush. This oil has a multitude of beauty uses.

Dry and lifeless hair is revived with a little treatment of the oil. Warm the oil slightly and apply to dry hair and then massage into the hair and leave for 10 - 15 minutes then follow with your regular washing and conditioning regime.

Nourishing for dry skin. I have really dry skin and this oils just brings back the hydration leaving my skin supple and replenished. 

Apply to scars, stretch marks, age spots, pigmentation, burns and blemishes for faster healing and moisturisation of the area.

Great for dry and brittle nails replenishing them instantly.

A few of my favourite products that I just love using with Rose Hip Oil.

Wot Not Wipes $7.95 - These wipes are just lovely. Super soft using organic rosehip oil and sweet almond oil with organic aloe vera. The perfect and easy way to wipe the days makeup and grime form your face.

Kosmea RoseHip Oil $24.95 - Certified organic rose hip oil which is easily absorbed.

Go-To Skin Care Face Hero $44.95 - The most amazing skin oil I have ever used.

Kora Organics Rose Hip Body Oil $59.95 - Amazing for those extreme dry winter days. Perfect for adding to a bath to replenish the moisture in your skin.

Do you have any tips to share on how you use Rosehip Oil?

Which Rose Hip product is your favourite?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished