Monday, May 25, 2015

5 STEPS TO RICH GIRL HAIR

The term 'rich girl hair' is everywhere at the moment and a current trend for 2015. The term 'rich girl hair' refers to hair that is in good condition and shiny with a light curl or wave. Miss B my youngest daughter has a rich girl style when she has something on, which looks amazing and slowly I have been adding a little body to my normally straightened hair.







I like have a little body in my hair. As my hair is naturally waving underneath with the tip few layers being straighter this is how I achieved my 'rich girl hair'.

ONE. Firstly I washed my hair, added little serum and than let my hair dry naturally.

TWO. I placed the top half of my hair into a top knot bring a layer down and curled each with the straightener.

THREE. As my hair is incredibly fine I curled slightly thicker sections to give a fuller look.

FOUR. Then sectioned areas with my fingers to have the curl sit exactly the way I liked. 

FIVE. The curl dropped as the day progressed but I still had heaps of body.

Three gorgeous ladies that rock 'rich girl hair' well -


Sonia from Sonia Styling


Nikki from Styling You


Rachel from Redcliffe Style

Last week Rachel from Redcliffe Style shared her tips on how to get rich girl hair, as her husband likes to call it.


Are you a fan of rich girl hair?

Do you like to create your own curls?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished