Wednesday, April 22, 2015

WHAT I WORE FOR A JOB INTERVIEW

Yesterday I travelled into the city for a job working with an Australian fashion label I adore. How lucky am I? I just hope I hear from them and they say I have got the job, and the best part is it is in the city. Mind you the weather has been cyclonic over the last few days but that did not stop me traipsing into the city, on public transport. Boy I am so lucky to have that so accessible to me, especially since I do not drive. The lovely area manager who interviewed me said for a normal 45 minute trip it took her two hours. 


Any way onto what I wore. The night before I did choose a CUE black midi skirt and a white shirt but I just did not feel right so I opted for my CUE dress and Forever New Trench and Wedge shoes from Target which all worked well and I was super comfortable and warm considering the cyclonic blast. In my eyes you can never go wrong with a CUE dress and this one is the first time I have worn it and it was on sale, even better right. It was $279.00 on sale for $139.50. You may be able to still find it in store if you are lucky.

I wore minimal make up and kept my natural look with an added pop of colour on my lips and a neutral shade on my nails.

Fingers crossed I get the position. Have a fabulous Wednesday and if you are in Sydney stay safe! x


linking in with the GLAM SQUAD over at Kimba Likes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished