Monday, April 6, 2015

WEEKLY WISHES # 1

Happy Monday lovelies. I hope you are all having a relaxing Easter break. Over the weekend I read this fabulous article from The Huffington Post - Loving Life at 90. Where I had so many light bulb moments. This lady Phyllis Sues looks absolutely amazing at 90 and shares words of wisdom that i just love. 

'To look good and feel good takes work. To look great and feel great is a full time job. There is no cheating! It's daily. Minute by minute, second by second. This is the process I love and love to work at. The reward is liking myself and living a creative life.'

We can be judged for wanting to look our best and this to me proves that taking the time to look and be your best is all worthwhile by investing in yourself in everything you do.


I am starting a new feature where I share my weekly wishes for the goals I wish to achieve over the coming week. A positive way to hold myself accountable.
I plan on keeping my goals achievable and accessible. This week will start off relaxing and preparing for the week ahead with an overnight stay at the Mercure Hotel midweek as my daughters are going to see Taylor Henderson in concert and I plan to have a relaxing dinner with a glass or two of champagne. 

- To read a non fiction book instead of playing on my phone or iPad each night.

- Devote one hour everyday to my online business Milk and Ivy.

- Organise an online business course at TAFE, as online is a little hard to keep yourself on track.

- I plan on taking part in Smaggle's #20minutesaday workout challenge. As I would like to incorporate and make a routine with daily exercise as I am quite lazy so it is important for me to follow through. I am choosing to do the quick Morning Workout with The Diary of a Fit Mum's everyday wake-up workout. This will include -

10 Jumping Jacks
10 Ab Crunches
10 Push Ups
10 Squats
10 Calf Raises
10 Reverse Lunges

What champagne would you recommend i should order?

What is your most achievable thing on your wish list this week?




linking in with the weekly wishes over at The Nectar Collective

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished