Wednesday, April 1, 2015

STYLING YOUR LONG WEEKEND

Easter long weekend is upon us. Four luxurious days of rest and relaxation. Easter break is one of my all time favourite holiday breaks. A time to reflect and spend quality time with family. Easter show is in Sydney town and best of all the plethora of chocolate and hot cross buns. Yum!!




I had a ball going virtual shopping with a few of my favourite destinations to share combinations I love. Pieces to mix and match for your weekend at home or away. I just love the second set from Seed Heritage, chic and cosy.


TWO - Cotton Roll Neck Knit $89.95 // Mohair Midi Skirt $119.95 // Eva Casual Point Shoes $129.95

THREE - Varsity Vhari Knit $99.95 // Knitted Trackie $99.95  // Lexie Sneaker $99.95 

FOUR - Je Nais Sais Quoi Tee $39.95 // Alexa Boyfriend Jeans $89.99 // Carrie Suede Flat $99.95

Which combination is your favourite?

What are you looking forward to over the Easter break?



Joining in with the Glam Squad over at kimba likes

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished