Monday, April 13, 2015

SIMPLE TASTY CURRIED EGG SANDWICH

One of my first jobs when I moved to Melbourne was working in a bingo hall in Prahran, where I stayed for around a year until I started working in the Commonwealth Bank at Camberwell. I enjoyed making quality sandwiches which brings me to a favourite filling curried egg. 




Sometimes we can get complacent when it comes to making lunch when working from home, I know I am very guilty of this. I decided to make a curried egg sandwich for one. Simple and tasty.

Ingredients:
1 boiled egg
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon mayonnaise
lettuce
2 slices multigrain bread

Method:
Blend egg, mayonnaise and curry powder together with a fork. 
Place on one side of a slice of bread.
Top with lettuce.
Place other slice on top. 

Enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished