Friday, April 10, 2015

NOTES FROM THE WEEK

Ahh!! there is nothing like walking in the front door of your own home after a night away, is there? Wednesday night my daughters and I stayed over night in Penrith so the girls had easy access to walk to and from the Taylor Henderson concert. They had a ball and Taylor is so accommodating as he stayed after wards to sign t-shirts, etc and to have photos taken. 



Wearing a Forever New trench (last year) Bohemian Traders Ahoy Dress (still available and on SALE)


Sunset


Ultra comfy bed



Best coffee from Georgie Porgie in Parramatta.

I just have to mention the tragic events that have unfolded this week in Leeton have left me so sad and devastated as I am sure you all are also. This leaves us all, or most of us feel vulnerable and unsafe. The way that a female can be targeted and have their life taken away so quickly is undeniably so wrong and unjustified. This gorgeous lady was about to marry her childhood sweetheart. How devastating for all their family and friends. I spent my high school years growing up in a small country town not too far from Leeton (3 hours away) and this has really hit home, that any community can be rocked so hard. 

I hope you have all had a fabulously happy week and enjoy your weekend. xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished