Thursday, April 2, 2015

EASTER BREAK | MAKE TIME FOR YOU

7 ways to make time for you over this Easter Break

- Sit and relax with a book or a magazine you enjoy reading. I love The Collective which I subscribe to and I hope to make time to sit and read before the next issue arrives on my doorstep.


- Watch a movie with popcorn and feast on chocolate - we have Apple TV and download movies all the time. I have just downloaded the Gilmore Girls first season which we started last Sunday and we will feature often over the break.


- Bake some chocolatey treats. We have a ginormous jar of Nutella here.

Fudgy Nutella Cookies with Sea Salt
Nutella Cake



- Go out for a long lazy brunch by the seaside.

- Limit social media and technology time.

- Put the radio on and turn up your favourite tunes and dance around.

- Find a quiet space to ponder and just be.

- Clean out your closet or any other area that requires de-cluttering. 

- Peruse pinterest for inspiration in regards to styling your day or updating a room for the cooler season.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just love this idea of Taking Stock initiated by Pip Lincolne from Meet me at Mikes I have been meaning to post mine regularly but to no avail it has not happened as yet. As April is here it is time to take stock.


Drinking: Loads of water


Reading: Donna Hay's 80th issue collectors edition

Watching : The Gilmore Girls

Enjoying: The Easter break with family

Needing: to stop procrastinating so often

Disliking: How judgemental people can be?

Feeling: H A P P Y

Snacking: On chocolate eggs

Coveting: a new dress from CUE

Hearing: Ollie Murs and Demi Lovato - 'UP'




Happy Easter and thank you for making time to read Style On V. xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished