Tuesday, April 14, 2015

DON'T LET ANYONE EVER DULL YOUR SPARKLE

I am on a mission this week and everyday for everyone to take a little time for themselves, even a few minutes and snap a pic of how you spend your precious time just YOU. 


As a mother, especially of a new baby or with little ones in tow it can be really hard to find that few minutes where you can just sit and just be. It can even be a struggle to shower or pee without an entourage. I know I have been there. To make a little time for you. Find an activity for them to do while you take a little time out, you can even be in the same room just sit and watch from a distance with your favourite hot drink and enjoy. It is all worth it in the end as you feel a little refreshed and SPARKLE on with the rest of your day. If that is entirely impossible then when they are in bed sleeping take time and relax and unwind. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished