Friday, April 24, 2015

DINING IN MELBOURNE | THE BRUNSWICK FLOUR MILL

Every time we travel to Melbourne we are sure to make a visit to the Brunswick Flour Mill. A perfect little bakery haven with quaint mains and snacks to cater for all the family. This place is super special to my daughters and I as this was the last place we went with my father when he was alive.




The Brunswick Flour Mill is found on Sydney Road a haven for mum's and bubs, a little lunch time gathering or a fabulous brunch. Certified organic coffee is a favourite for many along with fabulous pastries. 

Brunswick Flour Mill is a simple family friendly place on cosmopolitan Sydney Road in my sisters home town Brunswick. 



When you visit somewhere do you tend to go and eat at the same places?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished