Sunday, April 19, 2015

CLASSY + FABULOUS SUNDAY

Happy Sunday. I hope you are well rested for a classy and fabulous Sunday doing what you love. Welcome to the third classy and fabulous link up party. 


Every Sunday morning I like to download my Sunday Style Magazine onto my iPad and peruse the pages with adoring fascination. Today's issue celebrates Witchery and the OCRF White Shirt Campaign. Every one needs a white shirt and with every OCRF white shirt purchased 100% gross proceeds go to the OCRF for continued research into finding an early detection test for Ovarian Cancer. Have you purchased your white shirt? I have. 

This week we remember the ANZACS of years gone by and the strong and willing of today. I traditionally like to bak ANZAC cookies with my favourite Donna Hay recipe here.




Why not find a space you love and enter the world of the blog escapism with the he Classy + Fabulous Sunday link up. 

Feel free to link up your favourite blog post of the week. Lets build a classy + fabulous Sunday community by sharing the link up and commenting on at least two blogs you love.  

Stay classy + fabulous. x





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished