Thursday, April 16, 2015

BAKING COUTURE - COCONUT CAKE

I have been baking today. I made this tasty coconut cake which is super moist and tasty. I have only made this once before and the recipe is so simple.




COCONUT CAKE

125g unsalted butter
1 cup caster sugar
2 lightly beaten eggs
1 cup SR Flour (sifted)
3/4 cup desiccated coconut
1 cup milk

Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
Light grease and line a loaf tin.
Place butter and caster sugar in a bowl and mix until light and creamy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating between each addition until well combined.
Fold flour and coconut into the mixture alternating with the milk, until just combined.
Spoon mixture into the lined tin.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through and golden in colour.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished