Thursday, April 2, 2015

AUTUMN / WINTER DECOR | CHUNKY KNIT THROW

As the weather cools I have high anticipation to create a blanket either by crocheting or knitting. Yet I have started to crochet so many times and I have given up. I quite enjoy knitting although I have not done so for a long time. I think the last item I knitted was a scarf.


Enter the chunky knit lust - I am in awe. I just have to have one. I have been scouring the internet trying to find one I love. 


Make your own with wool from Colourways Gallery on Etsy. 


Instructions on how to knit this blanket can be found here


I also adore this pastel pink one at Knit Couture Co. Etsy is a haven for these amazing blankets. I would love them all.

You can also purchase the ones in the very top pic from West Elm $79.00 - $84.00 each. Or these Tali throws from Freedom.

Do you feel like getting extra creative in the cooler weather?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished