Sunday, April 5, 2015

5 LINKS I LOVE

Every morning I like to have my first coffee of the day and take a read through my list of blogs (which is continuing to grow as I discover new reads), that I try to read on a daily basis, or at least weekly.It can be a challenge to read so many daily but I try. 

Welcome to my new Sunday feature showcasing my favourite inspirational pieces from the week. 




1. Living with More Peace and Joy over at Our Urban Box and inspiring guest post from Lisa (The Art of Joy). Letting go of guilt resonates with me so much as I tend to hold a load of self guilt which over the years I have slowly let go of.

2. 20 Career Tips from Entrepreneurs at A Cup of Jo. I love Emily's tip to splurge on a luxury.

3. 7 anti-aging make up moves from BellaMumma. I use cream blush for that instant glow.

4. 3 ways to get your self together in APRIL from Smaggle

5. I just love this DIY - make your own fitted sheet - over at The Beetle Shack



If you are anything like me I like to kick back on my Sunday mornings catching up reading magazines, a book and enter the world of the blog love escapism. A time to catch up on what I have not read during the week. Hence why I have started the Classy + Fabulous Sunday Brunch link up. 

Feel free to link up your favourite blog post of the week. Lets build a classy + fabulous sunday brunch community by sharing the link up and commenting on at least two blogs you love.  Stay classy + fabulous. 

I hope your Easter sunday is filled with loads of chocolatey happiness. x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished