Monday, March 2, 2015

THRILLER LIVE SHOW

I grew up with Thriller playing on our turntables with that quintessential cover of Michael in that white suit. The album with those famous tunes to last generation after generation. Thriller was the album that help influence my love of music.



I was lucky enough to receive opening night tickets to experience the Sydney show at The Lyric Theatre. I took along both my daughters, they both love music and Michael Jackson has been played on their playlists often. We arrived half an hour early, picked up our tickets and my eldest daughter and I enjoyed a glass of champagne each before we were ushered in for the show. 




photos above by my daughter Rachel






photos from Thriller Live

We were impressed and yes it had a high school musical vibe. The dancing and musical repertoire was outstanding. My daughters and i could not wait for the Thriller segment which impressed us greatly. The show moved us through each stage of Michael's career highlights bringing us to our feet cheering and clapping along. For me a lot of reminiscing through different stages of my life.

We had a fabulous time reviewing Michael's talent through these fabulous singers and dancers. We certainly were not disappointed and feel happy to have had the privilege to be gifted the tickets to attend. A happy night out together for my daughters and I. 

If you love Michael Jackson and his massive career in music then I recommend attending the spectacular stage show.

* we were gifted these tickets in accordance with my disclosure policy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished