Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Soft Trench LUXE TO LESS

I think I am a touch obsessed with the soft trench. I am on the lookout for one that I will fall in love with instantly. Ever since the lovely ladies Rachel who blogs at Redcliffe Style, Nikki at Styling You and Bev at Iris May Style shared the soft trench in styling posts, the soft trench has been number one on my wish list.Now my only dilemma is to choose which one I am going to purchase.








I was in Forever New the other day trying on their soft trench and I quite liked the style and the way it fit, and I should have purchased it then and there but procrastination took over and I walked out empty handed.



THREE - Sussan Soft Trench (currently on sale) $84.98

Do you have the soft trench on your list?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished