Tuesday, March 31, 2015

SUNSILK CO-CREATIONS ADDICTIVE BRILLIANT SHINE

Hair products are always on my whats new list. It has always been said that you need to change your hair products regularly as your hair becomes accustomed to the products if you do not change them up leaving your hair lifeless. 

Welcome to my new hair repertoire Sunsilk. I have not had Sunsilk in my bathroom for a long time and I have to admit I was a little sceptical when I was sent the Sunsilk co-creations Addictive Brilliant Shine to try. I am so happy I did. I just love that this shampoo and conditioner combination. I am impressed as the combination has helped my dry frizzy hair leaving my hair more relaxed and easy to style. 

The shampoo formula is enriched with 5 natural oils including sunflower oil, coconut oil and almond oil and the conditioner has a fabulous berry scent with pearl extract nourishing my hair. 

I wash my hair twice and then run the conditioner through leaving in for a few minutes to rinse out. I have now used them both for a number of washes and I am completely happy with the results. I will be purchasing this combination again and may purchase another set for a little hydration.

I was gifted this combination for my review according to my disclosure policy.

Have you tried the new Sunsilk Range?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished