Friday, March 27, 2015

MY LITTLE HERO

I have a little hero in my life he is 6 years old and his name is Harrison. This adorable little man has endured so much in his little life.



Harrison, Harry as we all call him is a clever little man who sis 6 years old and super intelligent. He is the most precious little man with an enormous loving heart. Harry was born with a heart condition the same one as his mother, Long QT. You can read more about Kim here. This gorgeous little man broke his arm yesterday and has to have surgery and maybe a pin inserted. I am looking forward to giving him a visit later today. Bless his gorgeous little soul. x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished