Friday, March 27, 2015

MODE DU JOUR | WITCHERY

A new season is upon us the weather is cooling so it is time to add layers and get ready for crisp mornings. There is something I just love about the the cool air in the mornings that just makes me want to open up every room in the house. I love the freshness and the freedom of allowing the cool air flow through my home.

Mode Du Jour is back to help with styling your autumn days.


I just love a skirt and knit combination with low heeled ankle boots. I have been shopping here with Witchery.

Oversized Knit $129.95 //  Lip Creme Pencil $9.95 // Scarf $29.95 // Aria Ankle Boot $199.95 // Moss Stitch Tube Skirt $99.95 // Bree Bonded Tote $129.95 

What have you shopped for this Autumn?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished