Thursday, March 19, 2015

HOW TO WEAR A STATEMENT NECKLACE

I have never been huge on those super chunky statement necklaces until I purchased a lovely pearl and gold chain one from Forever New a few years back. Personally I think statement jewels around your neck add a touch of sophistication and finesse to your look whether casually or for a special occasion.




With statement necklaces you need to co-ordinate accordingly and have an open neck, a pale or plain palette for the piece to shine. 

If you wear busy prints the statement piece will tend to blend and not stand for the statement it was meant to make. 

You want the statement piece to stand out and make a S T A T E M E N T not blend in so it cannot be seen.




I have my eye on this gorgeous piece from Blush and Co

Statement pieces Luxe to Less




























No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished