Leggings are a favourite option for many when the cooler weather arrives, easy to wear and comfort chic when styled appropriately. Personally I think leggings are an essential every closet, BUT you have to know how to style them without revealing every little crease of your being. i find the thicker ponte style work well with a better fit and look.
Remember leggings are not pants!
Choose thicker fabrics as they tend not to emphasise the bulges
Wear them with longer line tops -
* Long button down shirts adding a belt to cinch in the waist
* longer tops with blazer or long line cardigan or jacket
* Layering is key, if you think of leggings as tights rather than pants then wear them accordingly under skirts, tunics or dresses. Ankle skimming styles are perfect for this.
* Wear longer line tops, knits, jackets which can help camouflage the stomach and derriere.
* Wear with flats, boots or heels.
Linking in with the Glam Squad over at Kimba Likes.