Friday, March 20, 2015

FIVE THINGS

This week has been a little more mellow with Mum moving into assisted living close by.  After an emotional and full on three weeks sorting through paper work and moving Mum is nearly completely settled in her new place of residence. But most of all she is H A P P Y and that in turn makes me happy that we as a family have done right by our Mother in a fulfilling life for herself. 

Wednesday night my daughters had preview tickets to see Insurgent and I though I will tag along and went to see Fifty Shades of Grey.

















A little late I know but with everything that has gone on with my mother and family around I have not really had a chance to sit and enjoy a movie. I read all three books and enjoyed the love story between Christian and Anastasia. If you strip back all the dominance and look at the beautiful love story I was taken and fell in love with both characters.  I have to say I was a little distressed at the scenes of abuse, but the underlying love story had me smiling throughout. Everyone has their own opinion and we all need to remember it is fiction.


Today marks three years since the passing of my father. I miss him everyday. x


Are you a blogger and looking to take it further, then I highly recommend the Secret Bloggers Business Workshop. I have found the course invaluable and look forward to following along this time again. Once you sign up you have a lifetime membership and can go back whenever you like to go over the bits you need. 

My style this week -























I have been joining in with the #everydaystyle community on instagram, thank you Nikki at Styling You, for awhile now and I have am just overwhelmed with the love and positivity that is shared by all sharing their style and leaving lovely feedback. This week has been quite overwhelming for me and has totally lifted my spirits ten fold. You guys rock!!

V x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished