Thursday, March 5, 2015

FIVE THINGS

I have a few pieces that I would love to add to my shopping list for transitioning my closet into Autumn. Knits and jackets are essential for the tran-seasonal change of winter not far away. There is no better feeling than snuggling up with a soft knit or jacket to keep the chill at bay. 

The beginning of Autumn requires layering as the temperatures are still warm with a chill in the air in the morning and late evenings.



FIVE THINGS that I have on my wishlist are soft and luxurious knits and an amazing soft trench and a navy short trench - I need some navy in my life.


I tend to procrastinate a lot over my list and end up purchasing when on sale or imediately of they look great on and I cannot live without them.

Do you build a wish list of what you love and aim to purchase them over a period of time or are you the type to purchase them all at once?

What do you have on your wishlist?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished