Wednesday, March 25, 2015

EASY MID WEEK MEAL IDEA | EASY CHICKEN PARMIGIANA

I often struggle becoming inventive for dinner ideas so I continually search pinterest for ideas to spark my mind into gear on what to serve for dinner. Last night I found this amazing recipe for pesto chicken but I did not have all the ingredients so I improvised and created my own recipe.





Easy Chicken Parmigiana

500g Chicken Breast Fillets
1 cup Tomato Based Sauce (flavour of your choosing)
1 - 1 1/2 cups Grated Tasty Cheese

1. Place chicken breast fillets along base of oven proof dish.
2. Cover chicken fillets with tomato based sauce
3. Sprinkle on cheese 
4. Place in oven for 20 minutes until golden and chicken is tender and cooked through.


I served with wedges and steamed broccoli and carrots.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished