Thursday, March 26, 2015

DAILY STYLE FILE | AUTUMN STYLING

I love the simple white top + jeans + blazer combination. You can never go wrong with this classic combination. Add heels for a special occasion and ballet flats for a touch of elegance and sneakers for casual chic.






I am wearing 

- Blazer from Review ( a number of years ago) similar here $249.00
- White Top from the Dannii Minogue Petites Range at Target $25.00
- Lee Cooper Boyfriend Jeans similar here $29.00
- Leather converse sneakers in white* $70.00

Shop more below -



Do you have a go to look that is just you and you feel confident and stylish in?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished