Tuesday, March 10, 2015

beauty PRODUCTS TO LOVE GO-TO SKINCARE

I am on the Go-To Skincare band wagon and I am loving it. A few weeks ago I bought the exfoliating swipeys, although I was not sure that I wanted to spend that much on something I had never tried before. I took the plunge and I have to say that they are super easy to use and my skin loves them. 



Let's take a step back, shall we, for me to tell you a little about me and my skin. I am 46 years of age and have really dry skin. I have been looking after my skin since I was a teenager. I was never one to suffer with pimples, only an odd one here or there. When I was a teenager I used to try products from the supermarket shelf which seemed to work well for me at the time. 

As I got older I started experimenting with those famous department store brands, Clarins, Estee Lauder and Clinique. In my 20's + 30's I loved Clarins and Estee Lauder. Then Clinique became my all time favourite, which I still use to this day. 

With my ageing, dry skin I started using the Nivea Q10 day and night craem. I loved the richness and how it moisturised my skin and the fact I did not need to apply more during the day or evening.

Then the fantabulous beauty advisor Zoe Foster Blake launched a product that I just had to try Face Hero. As a goconuts member I had the chance to purchase before it was on sale to the wider community. Hearing good reviews and reading the all natural ingredients list I was sold and I just had to have the Face Hero asap.

My new regime -

Wake up and refresh with Properly Clean face cleanser, which both my daughters said the aroma when applied to the face reminded them of Fruit Loops from their childhood. I love that this face cleanser does not leave my skin feeling tight and dry. My skin is refreshed and ready for moisture.

I love a moisturiser with SPF but I just love the fact that the Very Useful Face Cleanser has none so I can wear it at night also after applying Face Hero.

Once or twice a week in the evening I use the exfoliating swipeysFace Hero is amazing, not over thick or oily. Just perfect for my skin under my evening moisturiser. I wake with my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. 

My skin is happier and so am I with my new go-to skincare regime. Most of all I love the fact that the products are all natural and cruelty free.

Thank you Zoe for your fabulous Go-To Skincare Range.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished