Friday, March 27, 2015

20 WAYS TO LIKE YOURSELF BETTER

Some of us do not think we are worthy of self love and yes I do have those moments where I think I am ugly and cannot look in the mirror. Lately I have come to the realisation that we all have times of self dislike, hate or even guilt - I had loads of mother guilt and still do occasionally. Like right now I should be preparing dinner.




Little ways I like to become happier which in turn makes me eel better about myself -

1.   Be kind to ourselves and others.
2.   Make a start to each day as a new beginning.
3.   Make the most out of each opportunity that comes your way.
4.   Listen to music - turn it up and dance.
5.   Learn to calm yourself when angry or upset. Take deep breaths and move.
6.   Vent in a positive way and keep your cool.
7.   Speak kindly of yourself - I often have trouble when I have to note the good in myself.
8.   Learn to accept yourself for who you are and what you look like.
9.   Give up self put downs.
10. Feel and express gratitude always. There is always something to be thankful for.
11. Perseverance is key in all that you do.
12. Dress for success. Always take the time to look your best.
13. Eat a balanced and nutritious diet. 
14. Make time for yourself. Read a book. Go to the movies. I went on my own last week.
15. Nurture the positive people in your life.
16. Take little breaks throughout the day.
17. Appreciate where you are today.
18. Be open when you are wrong. A huge learning curve can be to admit when you are wrong.
19. Reward yourself with something you love. Little treats like chocolates.
20. Love who you are, What you do and appreciate everything.

Self love requires us to put ourselves at the top of the list. If we are not at our best how can we function and move to help or be there for those we love.

Happy Friday Lovelies and thank you for taking the time to visit me here at Style On V. x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished