Thursday, February 26, 2015

steal their style VICTORIA BECKHAM FOR LESS

Khaki is prevalent for Autumn/Winter 2015. Yesterday after visiting with Mum in hospital I had a little shopping spree in Target. I bought a few items from the Dannii Minogue Petites Collection (which I will share with you later) and these amazing pair of khaki roll up linen pants for $35.00.




Ever since I saw the lovely Barbe who blogs over at Fashionista in Suburbia her take on Victoria's style I have been on the hunt for a pair of khaki pants but not the drop crotch ones - as i do not think I can pull them off. I thought these target ones would be perfect. 

I have a grey t-shirt and a few black blazers so I can emulate this style, except for the heels as I am not a huge lover of them. I will have to hunt through my collection in my closet to choose the right pair for me and this style. I am thinking sandals or low heels in black. 


1. Grey Tee from Sportsgirl $29.95 // 2. Linen Pants from Target $35.00 // 3. Aviator Sunglasses from Sussan $34.95 // 4.Blazer from Cotton On $25.00 // Nude Pumps from Style Tread* $79.95 

Do you love this look by Victoria? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished