Thursday, February 12, 2015

SHADES OF GREY

Grey - a neutral palette, easy pieces to wear and pair back with loads of styles new and also with what you have in your closet already.  There are so many looks and styles that feature grey that I just have to share with you.

Firstly I must mention that the highly anticipated Fifty Shades Of Grey hits Australian shores today. I am looking forward to watching the film as I also read all the books. Have you read the Fifty Shades Trilogy?

Stealing street style and making them your own with pieces in store now.



Simple tonal grey skirt and knit.


Sometimes the hardest part of styling a look is knowing how to wear it altogether. I am sharing street style inspiration to give you an idea on how to co-ordinate the latest style.


Olivia Palermo Style - 1. Sussan Car Coat $299.95 / 2. Country Road Longline Coat $399.00 / 3. Country Road Wide Leg Pant $199.00

OPI have released a grey palette to coincide with the movie - consisting of 5 shades of grey with a red.



Will you be adding grey to your style repertoire this autumn/winter? 
Are you heading to see the fifty shades of grey movie?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished