Friday, February 20, 2015

notes from the week

Monday evening there was a meeting at my daughters school for Year 11, I am still adjusting that I only have one left at school now. As my daughters go to a Catholic School they start off with a prayer and share a video clip of students as time has gone by. This is where reality actually hit me. My daughter has 25 weeks until the commencement of Year 12. I only have around 2 years and my daughter's schooling adventure will be over. It saddens me (although I am totally happy with the stages to come and where we are at know) it is that such a special time is nearing the end. Although full of happy memories with a few struggles here and there they have been wonderful years. 

At the start of every year you start fresh ready for the year ahead and I know that it will be really important for my daughter - Miss B - to keep her head above the line and so far she is doing really well. I just hope she copes when all the assessments start rolling in. She will, I know she will. It is super important that she keeps her life balanced with fun activities spending time with friends and family, along with her Saturday job and school work. I just hope she stays afloat. 

The school focus for this year - I can do all things through him, who gives me strength - Philipians 4:13


+ Do you have a favourite magazine that you just love to read? I have two subscriptions one for Elle and the other for Renegade Collective. I was introduced to this magazine in my travels early last year when my daughter was starting her Diploma in Early ChildHood Education. I have been a fan ever since - collecting and keeping every copy. The renegade Collective is positivity perfection - with positive and motivational quotes through out the pages. Inspiring stories of entrepreneurs and how they have success. Total inspiration for all of us who dream big and want more.

+ Yesterday I went for an interview for an admin job for a local aluminium and doors company. The interview was quite relaxed and easy - but lets see how I went. I am kicking myself as you know, after the event, your mind starts ticking over and you think of the things that you should have said. I do not think I sold myself as well as I could have. 

+ Amazing tips over at Cupcakes and Cashmere for a stand out Cover Letter + Resume.

Wishing you all a vibrant and HAPPY Friday. V x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x

Hover to Pin

Blog Design by Get Polished